Wednesday 30 October 2013

tartan scarfs and red lipstick

Hello again:) I have been posting a lot recently to put off doing any of my college work. This cosy weather makes me want to stay in bed all day and do nothing at all. 

Yesterday me and my younger sister Amber went shopping and although I only purchased a few items, I am so so happy with them. 



My make-up: 
♡ Foundation - Bourjois Healthy mix ♡ Eyes - Maybelline colour tattoo in 'on and on bronze' ♡ Lipstick -  Rimmel London Kate Moss in 01

♡ Scarf and hat - Primark ♡ Elephant top - Urban Outfitters 
I actually only just purchased my Bourjois foundation as I do not really wear any face make-up other than BB cream so this is my first proper one. I have heard so many good things about it and my sister (demuree.blogspot.co.uk) actually recommended it to me, and I trust her as she is very much into make-up. 

I have wanted a tartan scarf for a long time, its one of those quintessential winter items that I have never owned. Many of the highstreet shops have their own variations of them, but I went for Primark as there colour my favoured on and as it only cost £5, it would be stupid not to buy it. The hat I am wearing was a bit of a random buy. I have always been a fan of hats and this looked like one of those items I would wear  a lot in the winter season (and it only cost me £2) 

On my tumblr, I have had so many requests about doing a room tour, so soon I will post some photos of my room for you all :) it will obviously not be very detailed, but doing a video tour would take ages! 

Hope you enjoyed this post. 

Aimée xx

No comments:

Post a Comment